In the processing of personal data, YUBÉN FERNÁNDEZ GONZÁLEZ guarantees compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and its implementing regulations, Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, by which its Regulation is approved, as well as LSSICE 34/2002, of July 11, of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. Therefore, it informs all users that the data sent or provided through this website will be incorporated into an automated file duly registered in the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, in which the person in charge of said file is: YUBÉN FERNÁNDEZ GONZÁLEZ (Hereinafter AIKIDO WAZA) with NIF: 76122414G and registered office: Las Palmeras Street No. 13, 10470 Villanueva de la Vera (CÁCERES)
AIKIDO WAZA reserves the right to modify this Data Protection Policy at any time, in order to adapt it to new legislation or changes in its activities, being the one that is published on our website at all times.
- QUALITY AND PURPOSE
By clicking on the “Send, subscribe” button (or equivalent) embedded in our forms, the user declares that the information and data provided in them is accurate and true. In order for the information provided to be always up-to-date and free of errors, the User must communicate, as soon as possible, any changes to his / her personal data that may occur, as well as the rectifications of erroneous data in the event that any information is detected.
The user guarantees that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, and is responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of breach of such obligation. Depending on the form or section you access, and according to the information you provide, it will be used for the purposes described below, so you expressly and freely and unequivocally accept the processing of your data according to the following purposes:
- Those that are particularly indicated in each of the pages or sections where the registration form or electronic contact appears.
- In general, to meet your requests, subscriptions, comments, queries or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that we make available to our users.
- To inform you about inquiries, requests, activities, products, news and / or services; via e-mail, fax, Whatsapp, Skype, telephone provided, sms, mms, and in the same way to send commercial or advertising communications through any other electronic or physical means, which enables communications. These communications will always be related to our products, services, news or promotions, as well as those products or services that we may consider of interest and that collaborators, companies or “partners” with whom we maintain agreements of promotion or commercial collaboration may offer. If so, we guarantee that these third parties will never have access to your personal data, with the exceptions reflected in the present, being in all cases these communications made by AIKIDO WAZA.
- Prepare market profiles for advertising or statistical purposes.
- To send you publications, news or similar on a regular basis.
- Al hacer “clic” en el botón “Comprar Ahora” (o equivalente) AIKIDO WAZA le redirigirá a la página donde se ofertan los productos que mostramos al usuario en nuestra web. AIKIDO WAZA únicamente proporciona y facilita al usuario los enlaces a las páginas y/o plataformas de estos terceros donde pueden adquirirse los productos que mostramos, en aras a facilitar la búsqueda y fácil adquisición de los mismos por parte del usuario, pero en ningún caso estas páginas enlazadas y pertenecientes a terceros han sido revisadas ni son objeto de controles, ni recomendación por parte de AIKIDO WAZA, por lo que en ningún caso AIKIDO WAZA será considerada responsable de los contenidos de estos sitios web, de las responsabilidades derivadas de su uso en todos los ámbitos, ni por las medidas que se adopten relativas a la privacidad del usuario, tratamiento de sus datos de carácter personal u otras que pudieran establecerse.
Therefore, AIKIDO WAZA recommends the user to read carefully and in advance all the conditions of use, purchase conditions, privacy policies, legal notices and / or similar of these linked sites before proceeding to the acquisition of these products or use of the web.
- LOW SUBSCRIPTION TO NEWSLETTER AND COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS SUBMISSION
In compliance with the LSSI-CE 34/2002, of July 11, of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that you may at any time revoke the consent given for the sending of commercial communications or the periodic sending of contents of the web, by just sending an email to: email@example.com indicating: UNSUBSCRIBE FROM AIKIDOWAZA.COM.
- ACCESS TO DATA BY THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT
AIKIDO WAZA may hire third parties to perform functions on their behalf in relation to the purposes for which their personal data may be collected, such as analyzing the information provided, hosting websites or the like or having access to personal information necessary for the performance of their functions, although they may not use this information for any other purpose, regulating our relations with such third parties in a manner that complies with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website.
- THIRD PARTY DATA
In the event that you provide us with personal data of third parties, in compliance with the provisions of article 5.4. LOPD, declares to have informed said persons with prior character, of the content of the facilitated data, of the origin of the same ones, of the existence and purpose of the file where their data is contained, of the recipients of said information, of the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, as well as the identification of the data of AIKIDO WAZA. In this sense, it is your sole responsibility to inform of such circumstance to the third parties whose data you will assign, not assuming AIKIDO WAZA any responsibility for breach of this provision by the user.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The owner of the data may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting AIKIDO WAZA: Calle Las Palmeras nº 13, 10470 Villanueva de la Vera (CÁCERES) or by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org. This request must contain the following information: name and surnames, address for notifications, photocopy of ID or Passport.
- SECURITY MEASURES
AIKIDO WAZA has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user acknowledges and accepts that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.