Politica sui cookies
- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are installed on your computer, mobile or tablet and contain information about what you have done on this website.
This information is used for such useful things as not having to enter your username and password every time you enter a certain web page, or to show you advertising of products that you have previously searched for.
Cookies help us improve your browsing experience and detect improvements to our website.
- WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE AND WHAT DO WE USE THEM FOR?
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, performing the purchase process of an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation and storing content for dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalized cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria pertaining to the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service and the regional configuration from where the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis of Cookies: Cookies that are used by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify and measure the number of users and thus perform statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyse your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: Used by us or by third parties, these allow us to manage the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use that you make of our web page. This way we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Cookies – Behavioral advertising: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included on a web page, in an application or on a platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on these habits.
- Third-party cookies: This website may use third-party services that, for Google’s account, will collect information for; statistical purposes, the use of the website by the user and for the provision of other services related to website activity and other services from the Internet.
In particular, this website uses Google Analytics and Google Adsense, an analytical and web advertising service provided by Google, Inc. with headquarters in the United States: 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043 USA. For the provision of these services cookies are used that collect information, including the user’s IP address, which will be transmitted, processed and stored by Google in the terms set on the Google.com website. This may include the possible transmission of such information to third parties for reasons of legal requirement or when said third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
Also each social network (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.) uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons like “Like”, “Share”, “Tweet” or similar.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DEACTIVATE COOKIES?
If you deactivate cookies it is possible that some of our services may not work correctly.
Continuing browsing this website implies the consent and acceptance of our cookies.
To rectify this consent, follow the instructions in the next section.
- CHANGE THE CONFIGURATION OR DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES?
To change, block or delete cookies enter the configuration options of your browser and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration.
If you want more information visit Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
If you want more information visit Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
If you want more information visit Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
If you want more information visit Apple support or browser Help.
If you do not use any of these browsers, select in your browser the “Help” tab and the “Cookies” option to obtain information about the location of the cookie folder.
- UPDATES AND CHANGES IN OUR COOKIES POLICY
This policy may change to comply with future changes to the Royal Decree-Law 13/2012 Cookies Act, so we recommend you check this information periodically.